With The Game To The Universalism

At the start, the fairness is very important principle.
All this because the capitalism is stuck in the mud and spinning in the place, while communism can't help them any more.
Divine is imminent!
Divine intervention as the solution.
A gods mat to come out of mud.
In math it is the proce
ss in which we go from sine to tangent or cotangent!.
Maybe in the Universalism we can allow all classes but not allow any class to dominate.
Can we organize and galvanize civilisation without any domination?.
The teaching carefully distinguishes man the creature from God the Creator. The Creator is The God.
This implies that God is the originator of mathematical truth and mat genuine good help!.
Safe, sound, secure and solid ground for the future. So, note that in case that you decide to vote or play this game, then try, please, to adjust your icon to public networking culture and use a neutral avatar rather than an explicit human face photo!. Thanks!.n
ks!.

2012/04/02


Hi, peers, civses, candidates and undisclosed recipients,
Things run good and smooth. I am visiting all your sites regularly by covering your photos with a cartoon.
Since Jon Sponheim has live chat on site I have put his site first in favorites.
So, I clicked mistakenly second site in my favorites. What's this, again Jon. It's Huntsman.
Of about 100 sites 2 Jons come to be firsts. Again coincidence, I must go google Jon as name.
I remember from Jewish story that a whale swallowed a Jona.
Sponheim site and chat is for me OK, only he has to cut OPs. As they are kicking each other, thus making voters and chatters frustrated.
I was kicked and banned more than 300 times on Internet.
They could use ignore but they use kick and ban.
It shows they want power and domination. I never have wanted any revenge, but others, I see, yes.
By now, you'd know I run for divination.
OP is operational privilege or moderator.
They kick chatters under pretext that they protect others in the room against trolling, spamming, profanities and colloquial vulgarities. Instead, they should just warn chatters that there is command ignore and they can use it themselves.
I know that I am teaching the teachers and they feel used by myself.
But, Zikalkis is 13 years old boy and sees it from the position of a pupil. Hahahaha ....
I am considering to continue my story about the barrel, and it is by going home to find a plank and put on horizontally laying barrel. Maybe I will need a stone.
Okay, I will see it.
My production of names is going pretty well. About a million I did.
But, most important is that I am finding the way how to do them all 32 billion, all different and all paradigmatic (20/7, 30/8).
When Newton had seen apple falling down, he didn't start to to plant apple trees.
After the word TO POLITIC, I am starting to use the word TO PARADIGM.
Regarding Chehade, he stays still my top core potential co-runner. Maybe, joint venture with Jons, or any of you.
You may say that Jon Huntsman is out of race, yes, but not out of my race. He may continue with us and same time help GOPS to unite. I am telling you, when you run with me it is universal, though you can keep your traditional, particular, local and national. You owe SG to the generations. And that's it!
Tax free, universal identity, individual sovereignty and SG. Isn't it fair offer to the voters and to the world. Rest, we shall agree between Planetary World's Linking Consilium and Zikalkis UPSG.
Bye .... Zikalkis.

No comments:

Post a Comment